Osmo WR Base Coat Clear is a clear wood finish designed to protect exterior timber by penetrating deeply into the wood. It prevents swelling and shrinkage and is extremely water repellent. Application is easy and virtually odour free.
- Extremely water repellent
- Resistant to blue stain, rot and insect attack
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- No future application necessary
- WR Base Coat is not a wood finish and is a base coat only. A finishing product from the Osmo range is required within three months.
- If possible, although not essential; apply to all sides of the wood to give the strongest protection. Wipe excess from edges with a dry cloth before leaving to dry.
- Some applications may raise the wood’s grain, if neccessary de-nib to smoothen the surface.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Note: 4005 WR Base Coat Aqua is discontinued from 2016 and is superceded with an improved oil-based version 4001 WR Base Coat.
5m2 per litre (one coat)
750ml, 2.5L, 25L
4001C, 4001D, 4001F
4006850900749, 4006850900756, 4006850900763