Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax is a clear finish that protects end grain on exterior timber from cracking. It minimises water absorption as well as the seasoning of the end grain plus shrinking and swelling all whilst creating a water and dirt resistant surface.
- Protects edge grain of decking against cracks
- Prevents wood ingredients from bleeding
- High weather resistance
- Safe for human, animal and plant once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Minimises wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Apply to the raw end grain only.
- To achieve the best protection of strongly absorbing wood grain we recommend to apply 2 coats successively, wet on wet.
- Recommended application amount of 150ml/m² for first coat, and 50 ml/m² for the second coat.
- 375ml covers approx 250 decking boards, covering both ends.
5m2 per litre (one coat)