Based on natural waxes, Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner simultaneously cleans and regenerates wooden surfaces. High traffic areas areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller overtime, but with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, these areas can be rejuvenated without heavy restoration. Easy and quick to use Osmo Liquid Wax cleaner is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.
- Cleans and regenerates the wood simultaneously
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for occasional use
- Provides the wood with natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
- For refreshing and maintaining white coloured surfaces use Liquid Wax Cleaner 3087 White.
- Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface.
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons per m² to the surface and spread extremely thinly with Active Fibre Cloth from Osmo Opti-Set.
- For stain removal, apply directly to the soiled area – for especially tough stains, use a cloth or scotchpad and wipe away loosened dirt.
- Recommended for occasional use, approx 2-3 times per year.
- Changing the gloss level: With Liquid Wax Cleaner, you can change the gloss level of your flooring and furniture. If it has become duller through the course of years, you can polish the surface with Liquid Wax Cleaner. Alternatively, you can also give a highly glossy floor a less sensitive satin-gloss.
- Multi-purpose cleaners such as washing up liquids and detergents are highly detrimental to the finished surface and is not recommended to be used as discolouration or staining may be possible.
- Other household cleaning products such as vanish, bleach, baking soda etc. are likely to cause severe discolouration or staining.
80-100m2 per litre
Clear (3029), White (3087)
400ml, 500ml, 1L, 10L, 25L
3029, 3029E, 3029F, 3029G, 3029S, 3087, 3087G
4006850848256, 4006850848416, 4006850848683, 4006850863815, 4006850936182