Osmo Uviwax® is not only quick drying, it does not crack, flake, peel or blister all whilst being water repellent and dirt resistant. Any natural yellowing of timber is dramatically reduced so light wood species stay that way for longer.
- UV-resistant and non-yellowing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Wood surface must be untreated for the first application of Uviwax®
- Uviwax is unsuitable for flooring. To avoid the yellowing appearance for flooring, use a medium-dark colour tone from Osmo Wood Wax Finish.
- Recommended application amount is 62ml/m²
- For resinous hardwood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin.
16m2 per litre (one coat)
Clear Satin (7200), White Transparent (7266)
750ml, 2.5L, 25L
7200C, 7200D, 7200F, 7266C, 7266D, 7266F
4006850845347, 4006850845392, 4006850845446, 4006850894765, 4006850895472