Osmo Paint Remover Gel is a highly effective remover of old Decking-Oil, Natural Wood Stain and other oil based finishes from timber decking and wooden garden furniture.
Weathered timber decking can be easily restored by first removing any previous treatment with Paint Remover Gel then using Osmo Wood Reviver Power Gel.
Important: not for use on Oak or Chestnut, as wood extractives found in these wood species can lead to strong discolourations.
- Removes old microporous oil-based wood finishes
- Quick, simple and easy to use
- Afterward the surface can be easily restored
- Not suitable for Oak or Chestnut, as wood extractives found in these wood species can lead to strong discolourations.
- On some wood species (e.g. Garapa and Cumaru), discolourations may appear, but can be removed with Osmo Wood Reviver Power-Gel.
- After use, de-grey the surface using Osmo Wood Reviver Power-Gel and finally protect the surface with a suitable finish from Osmo.
- Surface can be finished after approx. 48 hours.
- Be cautious when using on veneer. Veneers may loosen the substrate.
500ml, 2.5L, 5L, 10L
6611, 6611D, 6611E, 6611F