A unique preservative wood primer, Osmo Wood Protector is ideal for wooden surfaces exposed to contact with water in moisture high areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
Also suitable for exterior use where an absolutely economical, non-biocidal impregnation is required, e.g. children’s toys, raised garden beds for plants and animal housing.
An ideal base coat for Osmo Polyx®-Oils providing extra protection in bathrooms, kitchens and even sauna and swimming pool areas!
- Extremely water resistant
- Food safe
- Suitable for the interior and exterior
- Animal and plant friendly once dry
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable primer which does not crack, peel or flake
- Supports a healthy living environment
- No future applications necessary
- First application of Wood Protector must be applied onto untreated or evenly sanded surfaces.
- Wood Protector is clear and therefore will darken the natural character of the wood, please test a small area prior to application.
- If possible, although not essential; apply to all sides of the wood to give the strongest protection. Wipe excess from edges with a dry cloth before leaving to dry.
8m2 per litre (one coat)