The microporous finish of Osmo Teak-Oil Spay is based on natural vegetable oils and allows the wood to breathe and helps regulate the moisture content reducing swelling and shrinkage, the finish will not crack, flake, peel or blister. High quality, long-lasting protection whilst allowing the wood’s appearance to fade naturally into a beautiful patina colour over time.
- Wood naturally greys
- Can be used for interior or exterior
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- For a clear and natural finish for decking, apply just two coats of 007 Teak Oil, which allows the wood to naturally grey over time.
- The darker the colour, the slower the greying process of the wood will start to appear.
- Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil can be used as the second coat after any of the Decking Oils to provide a slip resistant surface.
- Recommended application is 35ml/m²
24m2 per litre (one coat)