Osmo Raw 3044 is the latest innovation from Osmo UK. Bringing a beautiful finish to Oak, Pine and other timbers but instead of the traditional golden look, a paler raw natural look that provides almost invisible protection. This invisible protection is proving to be extremely popular. It is ideal for customers who don’t want a traditional golden oak look, but are instead looking for a pale light oak colour.
- Pale natural look
- Almost invisible finish
- Natural Oils & Waxes
- Breathable finish
- Drys in 8-10 hours
3091 Silver & 3092 Gold
Silver (3091) and Gold (3092) colours are designed for dark wood species such as smoked Oak. Both finishes highlight the grain with modern colour effects as well as increasing water and dirt resistance.
- Extremeley durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Always apply Osmo Oil very thinly to achieve the desired finish. Over-application and/or rough timber, especially sawn timber, can hold white pigment in the grain which may not always be the desired effect.
- For more colours, see Osmo Polyx®-Oil Tints.
- For exotic wood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin.
- Polyx®-Oil Effect (3091 Silver and 3092 Gold) are designed for dark woods. Only one coat is required followed by a second coat of clear Osmo Polyx®-Oil
- Recommended application amount is 30ml/m²
- Polyx®-Oil Effect (3044 Raw) is designed for lightly coloured, sanded or raw wood only. Two thin coats are recommended.
Gold (3092), Raw (3044), Silver (3091)
750ml, 2.5L, 10L
30m2 per litre (one coat)
3044C, 3044D, 3044E, 3091C, 3091D, 3092C, 3092D
4006850815906, 4006850863594, 4006850863686, 4006850894758, 4006850897254, 4006850897421