Anti-Slip Polyx®-Oil contains special additives which give a structure to the finish that helps to achieve a slip resistance up to R11 classification, while being dirt and water resistant as other Osmo Oils.
Anti-Slip Extra (R11): An R11 slip rating is an even stronger resistance against slipping, can also be used on sloped surfaces or ramps.
Anti-Slip (R9): An R9 slip rating is more than adequate for domestic and commercial applications where a safety floor is not required.
- Slip resistance for added safety (up to R11 classification)
- Designed for public and commercial use
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- For exotic hardwood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Extra Thin.
- Clear oils can darken the appearance of the wood. To retain the light character of the wood, use Polyx®-Oil 3044 Raw.
- Recommended application amount is 35ml/m²
- Application of second coat can be done as soon as the first coat has dried. However, it is important to wait approx. 24hrs when applying colour for the first coat, before applying Polyx®-Oil Anti-Slip as the clear top coat.
- For an even smoother surface, use Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original.
- A base coat of Osmo Wood Protector is recommended for use in bathrooms or kitchens.