This Microporous finish allows the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage. Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain Effect is also water repellent and extremely weather and UV resistant.
Contains active ingredients to resist the growth of mildew, algae and fungal. Proven finish over decades in all kinds of climatic conditions, does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Extremely weather and UV resistant
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to mould, algae, mildew and fungi
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- For new or sanded ingredient-rich wood species, please allow approx. 12 weeks exposure to the outside elements prior to application.
- The transparent colour tone of the finish will be influenced by the wood’s natural colour, and testing first is always recommended.
- Over application can increase the drying times.
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Recommended application amount is approx. 35 ml/m².
- Drying time of 4-6 hrs after the first coat, 12 hours thereafter both coats have been applied.
- Grey wood looks classically beautiful. The natural greying process, however, occurs quite unevenly. Thereby UV rays from the sun destroy the lignin in the wood; afterwards rainwater washes it away. Therefore the part of the cladding that is protected by the roof greys more slowly than than storeys underneath. The result is a spotted, less attractive “zebra house”. With grey and silvery shimmering wood stains from Osmo, now an elegant solution has been created, which lets the whole cladding shine in a stately grey from the very beginning, without waiting for the natural greying process. Among six different grey and silver tones (3 grey-satin tones from Natural Oil Woodstain, and 3 silver-metallic tones from Natural Oil Woodstain Effect), there is a fitting solution for every architectural style and for every other taste. The cladding appears especially lively when the grey tones change in fine nuances. So, for example, profiles can be installed so that they alternative between the tones: [905 Patina] [906 Pearl Grey] [907 Quarz Grey] Or, one sets a single silver profile among grey planks.
- For more grey tones, see Osmo Natural Oil Woodstain.
- For opaque colour tones, see Osmo Country Colour.
26m2 per litre (one coat)
Agate-Silver (1140), Graphite-Silver (1142), Onyx-Silver (1143)
750ml, 2.5L, 25L
1140C, 1140D, 1140F, 1142C, 1142D, 1142F, 1143C, 1143D, 1143F
4006850863983, 4006850863990, 4006850878031, 4006850893256, 4006850894772, 4006850897346, 4006850897360, 4006850897377, 4006850897391