Osmo MS Advance is solvent and isocyanate free, with negligible VOC content and low odour. Thanks to the special formulation, MS advance creates a relatively strong bond early on which continues to get stronger as the adhesive cures creating an extremely strong, but flexible bond.
- low odour
- Water and solvent free
- Isocyanate free
- High strength
- Waterproof bond
- Early quick grab
- Meets environmental emissions according to DIBt
- Approx. coverage: up to 1.5m²/KG
- Application climate: 15-30°C, 30-60% RH
- Sizes: 8KG, 15KG
- Flat V notch trowel is recommended for all solid, engineered, pre-finished or unfinished wood and bamboo and all thickness.
- Square notch trowel is recommended for dry-back wood parquet.
- The adhesive must have a minimum transfer of 80% to the wood flooring to guarantee installation.
- Ensure underfloor heating is switched off 24 hours before, during and after installation, gradually building the temperature back up.